Wednesday, March 16, 2011

And You Thought You Had It Hard!

So, this is the text message I just sent my Sister in Law "Instead of writing my book, I am starting a blog. Then, maybe ,I will get up the nerve to start writing a book."
Everyone tells me I should write a book. Apparently, my life with three kids and a husband is insanely hilarious! To me, I just muddle through it, not knowing any different. I think it has to be normal to have your child poo on the floor of a restaurant , during breakfast,while you are trying to catch up with a dear friend . (More to come on this story ! )And it has to be normal to have 2 flat tires in one week,all the while, while one of your kids has strep throat, one crying of a sore tailbone and the youngest of the bunch not sleeping, making me one deliriously crazy Mom! Oh, and did I mention I work part time as a hairdresser?
And You thought You had it hard?

3 comments:

  1. It's the story and your delivery. Congrats on the courage to start writing! I am your biggest fan!! Go B!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait for more! I'm your newest follower.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't wait to see what happens next in the life of Bridget!! Just keep reminding yourself... It's a wonderful life! ;)

    ReplyDelete